Gannet - Four berth 28' x 10' double glazed with very good insulation. (maximum 4 people). Heated double twin bedrooms. Being close to the pontoon and the sea, with direct views out to sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat!
Gunnera - 2019 model, brand new four berth 28' x 10' double glazed & very good insulation (maximum 4 people). Heated double and twin bedrooms. Being only 15 metres away from the water's edge with views directly out to Cuan Sound, this van is ideal for families with small children and is still good for keeping an eye on your boat if you use the pontoon.
Otter – 2017 model four berth 28' x 10' double glazed and very good insulation. Heated double and twin bedrooms, (maximum 4 people). One of our most popular van being sited on the waters’ edge by the slipway - perfect for keeping an eye on your boat, and excellent for otter spotting!
Seal – 2017 model, four berth 28' x 10' double glazed and very good insulation (maximum 4 people). Heated double and twin bedrooms. Sited right on the water's edge, with views across to Seil, Torsa and the mainland.
Heron - 2018 model, four berth 28' x 10' double glazed, heated double and twin bedrooms and very well insulated (maximum 4 people). Heron is our most private van as it is tucked away on the water's edge, with views to Seil, Torsa and the mainland.
Orchid Lodge- 2018 Luxury four berth 30' x 20' double glazed with central heating (maximum 4 people). Located at the top of our small hill, approximately 15 feet above sea level, looking directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, Torsa and the mainland. Wheel chair accessible with ramp and decking, full wet room, double room, twin room, dishwasher and large 40" Freesat TV.
Birches - Four berth 28' x 10' double glazed and very good insulation. (Maximum 4 people). Heated double and twin bedrooms. Located also at the top of our hill, with views directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, the mainland and Torsa.
Heather - Four berth 28' x 10' double glazed with very good insulation. (maximum 4 people). Heated double and twin bedrooms. Being close to the pontoon and the sea, with views directly out to the sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat!
Holiday home features:
- Kitchen with full size gas cooker with four rings, grill and oven, microwave, under-counter fridge with small freezer compartment, electric kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils and other essentials. We also provide a selection of environmentally friendly cleaning products including washing up liquid and multi surface cleaner, washing up cloth, scourer, tea towels, compost bin and oven gloves.
- Bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, toilet, wash basin with hand soap and shower mat, towels are provided.
- Combined lounge and dining area with gas fire, comfortable seating, flat screen colour television with Free Sat channels and DVD player, information folder and guest book, and great complimentary views.
- Bedrooms have cupboards for storage & warm air heaters. Bed linen including duvets, pillows and warm blankets are provided, with the beds made up for your arrival, and there is a hair drier. We have portable oil filled radiators available if you get chilly - just ask.
- All holiday homes have a heated towel rail in the bathroom and a clothes airer & pegs that can be hung outside on a window sill.
- A travel cot (please bring your own bedding), bed bar and high chair are provided free of charge for our smaller guests if you ask at time of booking, subject to availability.
- In addition to most of the above...
- Feature windows and patio door leading onto decking that faces Cuan Sound.
- Very well appointed L shape kitchen area with large fridge freezer.
- Central heating and insulation to residential specification.
- Wet room with sink, toilet, shower and grab handles.
- Wheelchair accessible with wide doors.
- Large 40" Freesat TV.
- All of our holiday homes are less than 5 years old, double glazed and environmental green in colour to blend in with our beautiful surroundings and they have plenty of insulation in the floor, walls and ceiling for your added comfort and are noticeably warmer and more spaced out than the older caravans you'll find on many holiday parks.
- We allow well behaved pets in all our homes. Please bring your own pet blankets, towels and bedding. A vacuum cleaner is in each van for keeping dog hairs at bay!
Please note that all holiday homes are strictly non-smoking.
On Site Facilities
"The Bothy" is located at the top of the site across the way from Orchid and Birches.
Inside you will find -
- Free WiFi hot spot with a small table and two chairs for your comfort
- A good selection of DVD films available for your enjoyment
- Chest freezer well stocked with shellfish caught by the Luing fishermen, venison, burgers and sausages for the BBQ and other meats all from the local area, ready made meals locally made using lots of organic ingredients,(subject to availability).
- Selection of gifts including t shirts, postcards, hand painted slates.
- Wildlife and other books of interest
- BBQs, charcoal and tools
- Crab lines and nets
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing Machine and tumble drier (small charge includes powder/conditioner)
- We have eggs available from our own hens as well.
Next to "The Bothy" is a drying shed for guests to hang wet jackets, shoes etc if they happen to get caught out in the rain.
Bike hire with "Specialized" bikes available at reduced rates for guests plus tag alongs and trailer.
We have a pontoon available if you wish to bring your own boat, but please check its availability first.
We can recycle paper, tins and plastic for you on site but ask that you take your glass empties back over on the ferry to the glass recycling facility at North Cuan. Each caravan has a small compost bin for you to use which can then be emptied into our bigger compost bins.
For your convenience, our very well stocked Luing Stores can provide you with your groceries. If you wish to pre order some food and drink, please contact Birgit and Norrie on 01852 314276 or email email@example.com.