Availability & Booking
Gannet - Being close to the pontoon, with direct views out to sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat!
Gunnera - Only 15 metres away from the water's edge with views directly out to Cuan Sound, ideal for families with small children and is still good for keeping an eye on your boat if you use the pontoon.
From April 2020, 4 berth 28ft x 16ft luxury lodge with patio doors onto decking, central heating, double glazed, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
Otter – One of our most popular van being sited on the waters’ edge by the slipway - perfect for keeping an eye on your boat, and excellent for otter spotting!
Seal – Sited on the water's edge, with views of Seil, Torsa, Shuna and the mainland.
Heron - Tucked away in the corner on the water's edge, with views to Seil, Torsa, Shuna and the mainland.
Orchid Lodge - No Pets except assistance, guide dogs etc, Luxury four berth 30ft x 20ft double glazed with central heating (maximum 4 people). Located at the top of our small hill, approximately 15 feet above sea level, looking directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, Torsa and the mainland. Wheel chair accessible with ramp and glass fronted decking, full wet room, double room, twin room, dishwasher and large 40" Freesat TV and DVD. Available all year.
Birches - Sited at the top of our wee hill, with views directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, the mainland and Torsa.
Heather - Opposite the pontoon, with views directly out to the sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat!
Please note that for Short breaks of 2 - 4 nights, we reserve the right to move you into another holiday home to make the most efficient use of our space. In this event we will notify you accordingly.
For the convenience of guests we have an online booking system. As well as allowing guests to make a booking straight away it allows payment by credit card, debit card, bank transfer or cheque. Please see the options below for searching for particular dates, prices or holiday home availability.
If you would rather just ring or email us then please do and we will make your holiday booking for you and we can take card payments over the phone.
- Included in the price of your holiday are your bedding, linen and towels, plus your gas, electricity and water, use of our foreshore, slipway and drying area, and travel cot and high chair (please pre-book).
- Lettings are from 3.30pm on day of arrival to 9:30am on day of departure. Please aim to arrive between 3.30pm and 5pm for your benefit as well as ours, as the last car ferry is 6pm.
- Saturday is our usual changeover day and short breaks are available throughout our Season.
- Same sex group bookings, hen & stag parties etc are not accepted.
- Group bookings are generally not accepted - please phone us first to discuss. When group bookings are accepted, the maximum occupancy of a two bedroom holiday home will be 2-3 people plus a large damage / extra cleaning deposit will be payable.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome for £6 a day with a usual maximum of 2 dogs per home.
- Use of the Pontoon for your boat, £7 a day
- Laundry facilities available £5/load
- Local creel caught lobsters, crabs and prawns plus scallops (subject to availability)
- Charcoal for BBQs and DVD films
- Eggs from our free-range hens
- Burgers, sausages and other delicious BBQ food from Jackson Bros Butchers in Oban
- Locally sourced venison
- Ready made meals using local produce from The Island Kitchen based on Luing
"We came here for a week of total relaxation and were not disappointed"