Gannet - Being close to the pontoon, with direct views out to sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat and watching boats go by!
Gunnera Lodge - 4 berth 28ft x 16ft luxury lodge with patio doors onto decking, central heating, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Only 15 metres away from the water's edge with views directly out to Cuan Sound, ideal for families with small children and is still good for keeping an eye on your boat if you use the pontoon.
Otter – One of our most popular holiday homes being sited on the waters’ edge by the slipway - perfect for keeping an eye on your boat, and excellent for otter spotting!
Seal – Sited on the water's edge, with views of Seil, Torsa, Shuna and the mainland.
Heron - Tucked away in the corner on the water's edge, with views to Seil, Torsa, Shuna and the mainland.
Orchid Lodge - Luxury 4 berth 30ft x 20ft double glazed with central heating. Located at the top of our small hill, approximately 5 metres above sea level, looking directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, Torsa and the mainland. Wheel chair accessible with ramp and glass fronted decking, full wet room with grab handles, dishwasher.
Birches - Quietly sited at the top of our wee hill, with views directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, the mainland and Torsa.
Heather - Opposite the pontoon, with views directly out to the sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat and watching the wildlife
Holiday home features:
- Kitchen with full size gas cooker with four rings, grill and oven, microwave, under-counter fridge with small freezer compartment, electric kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils and other essentials. We also provide a selection of environmentally friendly cleaning products including washing up liquid and multi surface cleaner, washing up cloth, scourer, tea towels, compost bin and oven gloves.
- Bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, toilet, wash basin with hand soap and shower mat, towels are provided.
- Combined lounge and dining area with gas fire, comfortable seating, flat screen colour television with Free Sat channels and DVD player, local information and great complimentary views.
- Bedrooms Double bedroom and twin bedroom sleeping 4 people, cupboards for storage & warm air heaters. Bed linen, duvets and pillows are provided, with the beds made up for your arrival, hair drier. We have portable oil filled radiators available if you get chilly - just ask.
- A travel cot (please bring your own bedding) and high chair are provided free of charge for our smaller guests if you ask at time of booking, subject to availability.
- Our holiday homes are not the biggest units available as we are restricted by local roads and our ferry but they are all very modern, double glazed and environmental green in colour to blend in with our beautiful surroundings and they have plenty of insulation in the floor, walls and ceiling for your added comfort and are noticeably warmer and more spaced out than the older caravans you'll find on many holiday parks.
- We allow well behaved dogs (maximum 2) in all our homes for a small additional charge. Please bring your own dog(s) blankets, towels and bedding. A vacuum cleaner is in each unit for keeping dog hairs at bay!
- There is no Wi-Fi at Sunnybrae but Vodafone and EE provides 3G and sometimes 4G coverage, other service providers may work as well. The Atlantic Islands Centre in Cullipool has public Wi-Fi if needed.
- Sunnybrae has low pressure water that may be different to what you are used to at home. Our showers are sufficient and functional, not powerful.
Please note that all holiday homes are strictly non-smoking.
On Site Facilities
Laundry washing and drying facilities are available in the Bothy
We have a pontoon available if you wish to bring your own boat, but please check its availability first.
Portable BBQ's, tools and charcoal available plus a small range of frozen BBQ food such as burgers and sausages as well as eggs from our own hens and when available local seafood such as hand dived scallops and langoustines.
We can recycle paper, tins and plastic for you on site but ask that you take your glass empties back over on the ferry to the glass recycling facility at North Cuan. Each holiday home has a small compost bin for you to use which can then be emptied into our bigger compost bins.
For your convenience, our very well stocked Luing Stores can provide you with your groceries. If you wish to pre order some food and drink, please contact Birgit and Norrie on 01852 314276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.