Availability & Booking
Gannet - Being close to the pontoon, with direct views out to sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat and watching boats go by!
Gunnera Lodge - 4 berth 28ft x 16ft luxury lodge with patio doors onto decking, central heating, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Only 15 metres away from the water's edge with views directly out to Cuan Sound, ideal for families with small children and is still good for keeping an eye on your boat if you use the pontoon. Available all year.
Otter – One of our most popular holiday homes being sited on the waters’ edge by the slipway - perfect for keeping an eye on your boat, and excellent for otter spotting!
Seal – Sited on the water's edge, with views of Seil, Torsa, Shuna and the mainland.
Heron - Tucked away in the corner on the water's edge, with views to Seil, Torsa, Shuna and the mainland.
Orchid Lodge - Luxury 4 berth 30ft x 20ft double glazed with central heating. Located at the top of our small hill, approximately 15 feet above sea level, looking directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, Torsa and the mainland. Wheel chair accessible with ramp and glass fronted decking, full wet room with grab handles, dishwasher, large 40" Freesat TV and DVD. Available all year.
Birches - Sited at the top of our wee hill, with views directly out over Cuan Sound towards Seil, the mainland and Torsa.
Heather - Opposite the pontoon, with views directly out to the sea, it is ideal for keeping an eye on your boat and watching the wildlife
Please note that for Short breaks of up to 4 nights, we reserve the right to move you into another holiday home to make the most efficient use of our accommodation. In this event we will notify you accordingly.This does not apply to Gunnera and Orchid Lodges.
For the convenience of guests we have an online booking system. As well as allowing guests to make a booking straight away it allows payment by credit card, debit card or bank transfer (sorry no PAYPAL or cheque).
If you would rather just ring or email us then please do and we will make your holiday booking for you and we can take card payments over the phone.
- Included in the price of your holiday are your bedding, linen and towels, plus your gas, electricity and water, use of our foreshore, slipway and drying area, and travel cot and high chair (please pre-book).
- Babies are also people and must be included as children when booking.
- Lettings are from 3.30pm on day of arrival to 9:30am on day of departure. Please aim to arrive between 3.30pm and 4.30pm for your benefit as well as ours, as the last car ferry is 6.00pm.
- Saturday is our usual changeover day and short breaks are available throughout our Season.
- Same sex group bookings, hen & stag parties etc are not accepted.
- Group bookings are generally not accepted - please phone us first to discuss. When group bookings are accepted, the maximum occupancy of a two bedroom holiday home will be 2-3 people plus a large damage / extra cleaning deposit will be payable.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome with a maximum of 2 dogs per home.
- Use of the Pontoon for your boat
- Local creel caught lobsters, crabs and prawns plus scallops (subject to availability)
- Charcoal for BBQs
- Eggs from our free-range hens
"We came here for a week of total relaxation and were not disappointed"