Gunnera Lodge features:
- Gunnera is our 2020 model luxury 28ft x 16ft four berth central heated lodge sited in the old quarry area of Sunnybrae with decking and outdoor furniture looking out over Cuan sound.
- U shape kitchen with full size gas cooker with four rings, grill and oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dish washer, electric kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils and other essentials. We also provide a selection of environmentally friendly cleaning products including washing up liquid and multi surface cleaner, washing up cloth, scourer, tea towels, compost bin and oven gloves.
- Bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, toilet, wash basin with hand soap and towels are provided.
- Large lounge and dining area with comfortable seating, free standing dining table and chairs, 32" flat screen colour television with Free Sat channels and DVD player, information folder, and great complimentary views.
- Double and twin bedrooms with cupboards for storage & radiators. Bed linen including duvets and pillows are provided, with the beds made up for your arrival, and there is a hair drier.
- A high chair can be provided free of charge for our smaller guests if you ask at time of booking, subject to availability. There is no room for a cot in the bedrooms.
- Feature windows and patio doors onto decking.
- Central heating throughout and insulation to residential specification.
- Outdoor table and chairs.
- Grass BBQ area.
- Clothes airer & pegs that can be hung outside on a window sill.
- Pets welcome for small additional charge, please bring your own bedding, towels etc
Check Availability & Book Online »